Search This Blog

Saturday 29 March 2014

Terrakion Ex Card Review


Card Overview:

Hello, and today I'm going to review this awesome Terrakion Ex Card I gave away in my latest video about me giving away an awesome Slyveon Collection Box as a cool gift. This is a basic Pokemon and it's a fighting type with a great 180hp. This Pokemon can use 2 cool moves: Rock Tumble, which requires 1 fighting energy and 1 basic energy and deals 50 damage. And its second move is Pump-up Smash which requires 2 fighting energys and 1 normal energy, which deals a whopping 90 damage.

This Pokemon's weakness is Grass type Pokemon 2x, No resistance and 3 energy retreat cost!

Overall Score:

Overall this is a Fantastic rare holo card and a Unique card for your collection!
My score is 9/10!
Cool!

Links:

Slyveon Collection Box Giveaway video link:

2 comments:

  1. This is a great giveaway, I'm glad you are having it I'd like to enter, I also commented on your video, I'm SoulzyMew. Great blog btw, I'll make sure to check it for updates.

    ReplyDelete